Monday 1 February 2016

Design team makes...Using the stash


Hello everyone..Genny here. For this weeks makes, I'm still looking at my stash and different ways to use it. For the first cardI used this wonderful Nellie Stellen stamp which I bought from Julie. I stamped the image onto a heart die cut and then coloured it with my promarkers. I then softly inked the edges to take the harsh white colour away. I then mounted it onto a small mat and finally onto the card itself which I had covered with a toning paper. I finally added a double bow and a button flower. I just adored the little stamp..sometimes you just need a little cute in your life.

For my second card I stuck with the idea of using Christmas stash to make an every day card. The paper on the card is from a Christmas pad. The image is from a Crafters Companion stamp..The Brambly Hedge..Autumn and Winter set. I thought to myself what a lovely image for a card for a friend..everyone I know loves a nice cup of tea and a piece of cake.




I stamped the image onto some white card and then coloured it with my promarkers.I then cut the image out..which was really easy. I then cut a mount out and used my inks to brush the colour on. I then mounted the image onto it.

The weather here in the mountains today is horrible..so it is the perfect day to sit inside and craft. All my cats have taken a look at the weather and decided to stay in too..so no doubt they will be helping with the crafting..lol. So until next time..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment