Monday 18 July 2016

Design team make.....Birthday Teatime


Hello everyone...Genny here.For todays design team make I have used a stamp set from Hobby Art stamps called Teatime. It is a great stamp to create your own tea table. As everyone has seen lately..tea, china and old fashioned cloths have made a great comeback. For this card I stamped the cloth edging, teapot,jug,cups and cake stand with my Versafine inkpad. I then used my lyra watercolours to paint them. I also watercoloured the large cake and a collection of little cakes. The background was created by doing a watercolour wash onto a piece of watercolour paper. I mounted this onto a piece of pink backing card. Also from Hobby Art I used the verse and mounted that onto the same pink card. I finally added the two pieces of bunting which are from a Joanna Sheen Signature Die.

Following on from last weeks paper cutting make..I decided to do some thing different. I am lucky enough to be on the design team for Jiggery Makery. This is the team belonging to Adele, Julie's daughter. I decided to use one of her fabulous pin up digis and to create a piece of papercutting. I took the shape of the skirt and drew a design. I then cut it out and mounted it onto a piece of red paper.


I really enjoyed making both these cards and after all, this is why we all craft. Nothing makes me relax more than to work on a card or canvas project. Any thing that you need craft wise..please get in touch with Julie..here at JB-Crafting Supplies.

I hope that the weather is being kind to you, wherever you are. The sun is shining here in the mountains, so I can craft in peace because all my cats are outside, sunning themselves. Usually when I get my crafting goodies, they all arrive, wanting to help..lol. Well until next week..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment