Monday 8 December 2014

Design team make using Joanna Sheen Stamps.



Hello everyone..Genny here. I hope you are well along with your christmas crafting. I feel as if I'm losing the plot a little bit. I've finally managed to get all my orders out and have just realised that there are not any left for me..lol.

Todays card is using this fabulous stamp from Joanna Sheen. This one is from the favourite flowers range and is called Christmas flowers..Music. There are four different stamps in the christmas flowers range which includes this one as well as Candle (which Bev has used to wonderful effect), Star and Wreath. Each stamp plate has 3 stamps on it..a large image, a small image and a greeting. They are all lovely and have a timeless quality to them..I will be using this stamp for many years to come.

When I was making this card I wanted it to have a soft vintage feel to it. I had a backing paper in my stashwhich I thought worked well with the colours I've chosen to use. I mounted the backing paper and the main image onto some gold mirri. I coloured the image with my watercolour pencils for that soft look, as well as 4 of the poinsettia. I then cut the 4 poinsettia out and placed them in opposite corners. I then took the main image, mounted it onto gold mirri and used pinflair glue gel to raise the image just a little bit. I then of course had to add a bit of glitter..lol

I hope that your christmas preparations are going well. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment