Monday 1 December 2014

Design Team make...Joanna Sheen Stamps


Hello everyone..Genny here. For todays design team make I'm lucky enough to be working with stamps from the fabulous Flowers range from Joanna Sheen. The set that I have used today are called Music and the sheet contains 3 stamp images. You have to cut the stamps out yourself so it is always worth taking your time and cutting slowly. On the rubber sheet there are 3 individual stamps...the poinsettia in front of the music sheet which I've used below , a single poinsettia with holly leaves and a greeting.
On my first card, above...I have used the small stamp. I stamped the image 7 times onto some smooth white card. I coloured the image using my watercolour paints, and then when dry I cut them all out. I mounted some red card onto a blank 8x8, followed by some dark green card followed finally by some patterned paper. I then mounted the poinsettias in a circle, along with some diecut holly leaves. I edged with glittered peel offs. I added a bow. On the picture below you can see that I also added some jewels. On the poinsettia stamp there is also a sprig of mistletoe, to which I added a small pearl to become the berry.I added red jewels to become holly berries and a gold jewel to the middle of each flower. They really catch the light and add that little bit of festive bling.


For my second card, I stamped the large image off the sheet using a memento inkpad. I also coloured this image using my watercolour paints.

I used some paper from my stash, layering themwith red and green card and again edged with a glittered peeloff.
I hope that your christmas crafting is going well. I feel sometimes that I'm knee deep in holly leaves and snowflakes..lol. Everyone that visits me at this time of year stands a good chance of leaving with a hint of a sparkle. The glitter seems to be in the air. So until next time..take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment