Sunday 14 December 2014

DT piece using Stampendous Teacup Cupcake stamp


Hi everyone! Hope your preparations are going well. I just have wrapping up to do.
For my DT piece this week I have been sent a lovely Stampendous cling stamp - teacup cupcake, a Crafter's Companion embossing folder - Flower Garden from the Vintage Floral collection & Joanna Sheen paper pad designed by Janet Kruskamp.
I embossed some white card with the embossing folder, inked using tattered rose Distress Ink. I then matted this onto some white card, then onto a pink card.
Stamped the image onto white card, then stamped again just inking the rose & leaves, then again just inking the rose.
I coloured the images using Inktense watercolour pencils.
Cut out the main images, then layered up the rose part of the image for a bit of depth.
Found a matching border & a sentiment in the paper pad, cut these out & adhered to the card.
A lovely image, embossing folder & paper pad to work with - just come at the right time for me as I have 2 friends who have birthdays just after Christmas, and a nice change from making 'Christmassy' things.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment