Sunday 7 December 2014

DT post using Joanna Sheen stamps



Hi everyone Bev here with this week's DT post using those lovely Joanna Sheen stamps.
When I looked at this stamp again I thought it would make a good bauble.
I stamped the image onto some scrap paper to see how big a circle I would need to draw around it. I found a lid big enough, drew around it then made the points on each side.
I then drew around this shape onto some white card, stamped the image using black Archival ink. There is also a small angel stamp which fitted perfectly in the space at the bottom of my bauble.
Coloured the image using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints.
Inked around the image using barn door Distress Ink. Added some red glitter to the berries. Used some gold Rub'n'Buff around the edges then some Stickles glitter to the white flowers & around the edges.
Backed my bauble with some gold mirri board to give it a bit more strength.
Punched a hole in the top, threaded some ribbon through & my bauble decoration was finished.
I'm sure I can find somewhere to hang it!
Hope your Christmas preparations are all going to plan & you're not getting too stressed. Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment