Wednesday 17 December 2014

Design team make using Thomas Kinkade Paper Pad



Hello everyone...Genny here. Today I'm lucky enough to be sharing a Joanna Sheen paper pad with you all today. As most of you know I love Joanna Sheen designs and this paper pad is no exception. It features the artwork of Thomas Kinkade. This is a perfect addition to any crafters stash, as most of the images would be perfect for a male or a female and for most occaisions. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Fathers Day or just aThinking of You card...all would be covered with this little pad. It is also really great value for money and just something a little bit special to have in your corner.

The three cards that I have made today are all 6x6 cards. One thing I have also done is to use just 1 sheet of 12x12 backing paper, with one square left over for another card. One thing that I find crafters don't do is not to look at scrap book paper if they don't scrapbook. As a paper hoarder, I often use 12x12 sheets because of the choice available and the size allows me to use the paper in many different ways. Next time you get the chance, take the time to look through some papers and consider adding some 12x12 to your stash.



Another thing that I like about this paper pad is that you can vary the size of card that you can make. Also it's a great way to begin your new year crafting.



I have added very little in the way of embellishments but you could always add more if you were looking to make a larger card. Julie here at JB Crafting Supplies has a wonderful selection of embellishments and dies available, as well as this paper pad..why not have a look. I always find the shop a wonderful source of inspiration.

I hope that all your Christmas preparations are going well. I've seen some wonderful things made in the shop workshops and am so jealous that I'm not nearer. The great thing is that the online shop can provide me with my crafting needs. Well I'd better go and do some more wrapping..so until next time..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment