Monday 16 March 2015

Design team make..using Crafters Companions Moreheads cdrom


Hello everyone...Genny here. For this weeks design team makes I have featured the fabulous Moreheads cdrom brought to us by Crafters Companion.What I have been doing the last couple of weeks is feature some of my favourite cdroms that somehow seem to have slipped through the net so to speak, not being advertised as much as they deserve. I just love the Moreheard cd...all the images take me back to when I was younger..the pictures featured on so many things over the years and it is lovely to be able to use them in my cardmaking. Of course the images are so varied that there is the possibility of making a card for anyone.On both cards I have used a tonic die cut mat on both cards.If there is anything like that that you would like..please ask Julie..if there is anything that you like but she doesn't have in stock, she is more than happy to source it for you...I know because she has helped me so much.


I hope that the weather is being kind with you all...here in the mountains it is bitter. All the more reason to stop in and craft..lol. So until next week...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment