Monday 9 March 2015

Design team make featuring Joanna Sheens 'Hollypond Hill cdrom



Hello everyone...Genny here. For today, I am lucky enough to be working with Joanna Sheens cdrom...Hollypond Hill. I just love this cdrom because as you know, I adore rabbits but also there are just so many beautiful baking papers on this disc that I use them an awful lot for other card projects. Besides the rabbit images..which are just so cute, there are many images that do not feature rabbits but are equally beautiful.For the first two cards, I have made two new baby cards.


Now the card below is one that doesn't feature the bunnies but oh what a pretty card. I'm thinking of using this image on my Easter cards this year. I just love everything about this card...the china, the flowers and the little nest.

 The final card is a simple thankyou card but it is very handy to have such a useful card in your stash


The cd is featuring the artwork of the very talented Susan Wheeler. As well as the toppers and backing papers,this cd also features decorative frames, decoupage sheets and inserts, as well as much more. There are cards that you could make for birthdays, anniversaries, new home, newbaby, Mothers Day and Fathers day,..the list just goes on and on.
The whole cd reminds me of the story books that I loved as a child and I love the images and the little stories they make you think of.
You can get this cd from Julie here at JB-Crafting Supplies and it's one that I'm so glad that I have in my stash..
I hope that you all have a great week and that the weather treats you well. Here in the mountains today, it's raining and the wind is raging..all the cats are snuggled in their beds and don't look as if they are moving any time soon..lol. So until next time...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment