Sunday 24 August 2014

DT post























Hi everyone - hope you are enjoying the long weekend, whatever you're doing. 
The weather here is very mixed, more like April than August! Keith keeps complaining it's cold but seeing as I have my own internal heating at the moment I have to keep putting my fan on! The joys of age eh - lol!
After liking how the shrink plastic turned out last week I thought the lovely flower images from Adele would be good as jewellery.
Printed the images onto the shrink plastic again, coloured them in & heated with my heat gun - remembering to punch a hole before the heat part!
I used some shepherd's crook earring findings & some chain & jump rings to make some lovely 'dangly' earrings, then chain, jump rings & a clasp to make a flower charm bracelet. I love them & all matching with my handbag charm.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, if you need to ask me anything you can message me on my Facebook page or on JB Crafting Supplies page.
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment