Sunday 3 August 2014

DT post


For our DT this month we have been sent some lovely digi images designed by Adele - I love them.
As we are still over at Keiths's mums I have had to use Craft Artist again.
I imported the images into paint first to colour them, then opened up CA to get started.
I took the images into the cut-out studio first - so they have no background.
Then I used one of the filters in the photo lab to get the shading on the flowers.
I found a great matching background, making the colours more transparent so as not to distract from the main image.
Used the sticker style to put a white line around the flowers, then played around with the images until I liked the layout.
Made one of the flowers smaller & copied until I had enough to go along the bottom of the card.
Added shadows where I thought appropriate.
These images have worked really well, and it turned out just as I wanted.
This can be printed out as it is, or you could print extra images of the flowers to decoupage.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment