Thursday 31 July 2014

Decoupage week..day 4


Hello everyone...Genny here again. Todays cards feature some more decoupage from the Anitas range brought to us crafters by Docrafts. All the sheets that I've been using are available from Julie here at JB-crafting supplies...along with many others. This week I have been concentrating on cards suitable for the men in your life. The first card is the cricket image. It is a die cut decoupage but when made up gives you the impression of looking into the picture. I've placed the image onto a piece of mixed green strip of paper. This was then placed onto a dark green base. Then I put two of the borders at the top and bottom of the strip. There are three borders on this sheet of decoupage and you could make a wonderful card just using those. The coloured strip I made using a range of greens by the Cosmic Shimmer Mist range from my stash,



The card above is made from the decoupage sheet that included the sailing boats that I featured earlier in the week. This is a lovely image which again features an almost tunnel version of decoupage. Showing a lovely picture of a deck chair...it is just calling you to sit on it and watch the boats in the distance..a lazy summer day. I used the border at the top and bottom of the card and have just embellished using some nautical peeloffs. The top card is an 8x8 and the bottom is a 6x6.

Tomorrow I will be featuring some cards for the younger male..another difficult range to cover. So until then take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment