Tuesday 22 July 2014

Handbag using Tonic Die


 Hello everyone...Genny here. I thought I would share something a little different for today.This was a handbag that I made using a template from my stash and for the decoration I used the fabulous Tonic Anemone die which is available from Julie here at JB-crafting supplies. I wanted to keep the card to purple tones so I used my own cardstock in the die , rather than the papers from the matching pad. The buds I made using a couple of the flower petals...simply shaping them until I was happy. I have used silver peeloffs to create stems and added  purple jewels to add even a bit more bling. It was made for a girl who was going to be 21. The jewelled letter was from my stash but you could make something similar just using jewels. The nice thing about the handbag as a card was that it has small sidesso you could actually put a small gift inside.


Rather than leave the back plain..I used it as a place to put a greeting peeloff and a butterfly from my stash. It is always worth having a good stash of different embellishments..I have to admit to having lots and there are some fabulous ones in stock at the shop...as I keep discovering.
I will be back tomorrow with another card..male themed ..so please watch this space. So until then..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment