Tuesday 29 July 2014

Decoupage Week Day 2


 Good afternoon everyone..Genny here.My second day of my decoupage week features the two images suited for men (but I know some ladies that would like these as well). The decoupage sheet is available from Julie here at JB-crafting supplies. It is another from the Anitas range from Docrafts. The really good thing with this sheet is that both images are on the same sheet...what a bargain. I used some paper and card from my stash to cover the cards....but it only took an A4 sheet of both designs to do both cards. The borders are also on the sheet of decoupage. I haven't put a greeting on either card which means that I could use them for any occasion..good luck..happy birthday...or simply a thinking of you card.


Well I hope that you like todays cards and will have a look at all the other sheets of decoupage that Julie has in stock. So until tomorrow take care and happy crafting.

1 comment: