Sunday 20 July 2014

DT make - vintage Paris candle


Hi everyone! Hope your weekend has not been too bad - we've had rain but no thunder & lightening yet. Still very humid though.
When I was looking through the design sheets on the Vintage Floral CD from Crafter's Companion I thought that the Paris images would look good on a candle.
I picked a design & colour out. Taped some tissue paper onto some copy paper & printed the design onto the tissue.
Tried the images around the candle to see where I wanted them.
Placed some greaseproof paper around the candle, pulling it tight & making sure there were no creases on the image sheet.
Carefully heated the image with my heat gun, making sure the greaseproof was held tight & watching for creases.
This was the first time I had tried this with a printed image & I am pleased wth how it turned out.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment