Monday 28 July 2014

Decoupage Week


Good afternoon everyone...Genny here. I have decided to do something a bit different for my design team make this week. As most of you will know Julie stocks some amazing decoupage sheets in the shop..so I thought it would be fun to feature a different card for the man in your life..every day this week. So please keep watching.
This decoupage sheet is my first attempt. The sheet itself features two designs with a marine feel and have spot foiling detail. They are a lovely quality and are all die cut..so no fiddly cutting. Mind you saying that, there are times when I love nothing better than an evening sat cutting out decoupage..lol. Even though you can't see it clearly on this photograph the image has 3 layers and there is a matching border.
I loved the image so much , I put it on a toning blue background. The only other thing I've added is some silver peeloffs and a peeloff greeting. The card itself is a 6x6 scalloped edge.
So until tomorrow and another card...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment