Wednesday 23 July 2014

Colouring and clear card (dt post)

Just a quick one from me today, as its the beginning of summer holidays! Yay! Oh wait... that means 6 weeks of all three kids... Might have to break out the kiddy crafty supplies!


So I borrowed some promarkers off my mother in law and have been playing around with colouring these gorgeous digis from the Crafters companion Vintage floral Collection CD . I had some fun practicing on these but Im not sure what I will do with them yet! Im still not very good with digis and placement but maybe I will get there soon.

Even though I was having a good time with the promarkers, I decided to do something a little different. So I coloured in my digi stamp with my versamark pen and heat embossed it with shabby embossing powders. I used white and gold for the image. I then fussy cut around it and created a card base from some acetate I had. I used very thick stuff for stability. I cut it down to create a square card and adhered my digi to the centre. I made an outline for the card using a black fine tipped promarker and a ruler and stamped the sentiment with Vintage floral sentimentals stamp set in black ink.

I had a bit of a hard time photographing this one but I hope you like it. Maybe next time I will see if I can actually print on the acetate! Wouldn't that be fun???


 
Happy Crafting everyone!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment