Sunday 27 July 2014

DT make


Hi everyone - hope you've had a good week & have managed to keep cool.
I haven't been at home much this week as we are looking after Keith's mum since she had a fall. She's ok but is a little wary of being at home, plus there are other concerns for us which we need to address. We are getting things sorted, but it takes time.
Anyhoo - remembered my laptop on a fleeting visit back home so have used Craft Artist with the lovely Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral CD that Julie sent me.
The images are lovely, and everything goes together so well.
I used a stencil to get the heart shape, then filled it with the roses from the CD.
Picked materials out for the background & a layer & a few more embellishments.
This would be a 5x5 inch square card.
You could either print the card off as a complete card or, as I have done before, print the different elements off to decoupage.
Hope you like it.
Hopefully we will be back home soon & will be able to get to my crafty stash!
Have a good week whatever you are doing,
Bev xx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Bev! Hope all goes well with your mum in law. Julie x

    ReplyDelete