Monday 11 August 2014

Design Team Post



Hello everyone..Genny here. For this months design team project we were given some great flower and face designs by Adele...otherwise known as Jiggery Makery. As most of you know, I love working with flowers,so I have been having a good play. For my first card I decided to make a handbag and use the flowers to decorate it. The handbag shape was made using a board from the Glitter girls. I added a handle and then decorated it using the flowers and some die cut foliage. The digi design I took into a graphics programme and reduced the size and then coloured them using my copic markers. But you could colour them using any medium..other alcohol pens, acrylics or watercolours. I then added some peeloff buckles and a diecut butterfly. I know that Julie has some wonderful dies in stock..so why not have a look. The bag itself opens up so that you can write your message inside.




My second card is one of the flowers blown up and then I have zentangled the petals.  Zentangle is just doodling really, filling the space with small doodles or patterns. I then cut the flower out and mounted it onto some black glittercard and then in turn matted that onto some black card. I love tangling..it is so relaxing and I can say that it is one of the few times that I'm quiet..lol. Well I hope that you like my cards for this week. If you ever have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer..please get in touch with either me or Julie and I'll get back to you.So until next time..take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment