Wednesday 20 August 2014

Design team Post


Good afternoon everyone..Genny here. This week I have been using the wonderful and versatile digi designs by Adele at Jiggery Makery. I have been lucky enough to be given them by Julie here at Jb-Crafting Supplies to make some items for the design team. Oh I love to play with flowers.
My first card is using the flowers to decorate the frame. I thought that this would be a nice card to send to someone who was having a difficult time..we all have them and it's always nice to know that someone is thinking of us. The leaves and frame were from my stash...if you check out the goodies that Julie has in stock you will always find something similar. The flowers and leaves I have coloured using my copic markers.



My second project using the flowers was this handbag card. This handbag I made using a board from my stash..there are lots of similar bags around..either on a board or using a template. The nice thing about this bag is that it works as a giftbag, allowing you to put a small gift inside. I know so many of my lady friends that have a passion for handbags and shoes..this would be perfect for them.

My last project features the flower that I zentangled last week in black and white. I was asked if you could zentangle something when it had been coloured. I said of course..and here is one that I have coloured in different shades of pink.I coloured the flower first using my copics and then zentangled over the top


Well that's me for this week..I have had so much fun creating using these flowers..I'm sure that there are many more ideas floating around. I hope that you all have a fantastic week..so until next time..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment