Sunday 21 September 2014

DT post


Hi everyone! Sunday again so must be time for another DT blog post. Hope you are all ok & have had a good week & weekend. The weather in my part of the world has been mainly dull but quite warm & muggy.
This week I have made a welcome home card using the Pink Cat Studio masculine stamps that Julie sent me.
I stamped the sentiment onto white card & coloured using DI.
Stamped the fish onto white card & coloured using brown ink for the background & cosmic shimmer iridescent watercolours for the fish, they give a sort of metallic sheen which doesn't really show up on the photo. I cut the image out.
Cut a piece of white card, stamped the fishing rod & lure onto this. Adhered the sentiment & fish onto this, edged this with frayed burlap DI.
Adhered the white card to a piece of brown paper, edged a white card using frayed burlap DI. Adhered the image to the card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx




No comments:

Post a Comment