Tuesday 9 September 2014

Design Team Post..Cupcakes and Daisies


Good afternoon everyone. First let me apologise for being a day late with this post. I will share the reason why because as crafters you will know exactly why this happened. I received my dt parcel from Julie and to my absolute joy it was stamps. So I had it all planned..intending to stamp and make cards ready for Mondays post. Well I got into stamping and colouring so much that it got to Sunday night and I realised that I hadn't even got to making a card..lol. I messaged Julie and admitted to my crime of not being ready and Julie laughed saying she had done the same thing many times. So yesterday I finally got to make some cards. I thought that I would begin with the cupcakes as we all seem to love them or at least know someone who does. What choices I had to make. My first above represents a mint and chocolate. Simply stamped and coloured and then added to a patchwork background
My second card features the same cupcake with strawberries dipped in chocolate and placed onto another patchwork backing. My final cupcakes I have just coloured in pastel colours..I thought after I had made this card how nice these would be on a baby shower invitation..perhaps I will have a play with that later this week. All my cupcakes I have coloured with my copics.

Finally I have created a small wall hanging using some canvas board. I painted the canvas with acrylic paint, stamped and coloured and then cut out the daisies, finally adding them to the canvas. I put one of my favourite Oscar Wilde quotes in the middle.


I hope you like todays selection..I will try and do some more for later in the week. Until then take care and happy crafting..Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment