Sunday 28 September 2014

DT post






Hi everyone! Can't believe how quickly these Sundays come around - soon be Christmas! Hush my mouth!
I decided Squeak the bear had a bit of decorating to do.
I adhered some brown patterned paper to the top part of a card, then cut a piece of pink patterned paper to cover the rest of the card, leaving some parts unstuck. I cut these parts to look like wallpaper & curled them down the card.
I stamped Squeak (from Daisy & Dandelion clear stamps - Squeak goes decorating) onto some white card using black Archival ink & coloured using Distress Inks as paints.
I cut him out & adhered him onto the card using foam pads for a bit of dimension. Stamped a few paint splats onto the newly decorated 'wall', stamped the paint pots onto card using black Archival, cut these out & adhered using foam pads.
Lastly I stamped the sentiment ( from Pink Cat Studio masculine stamps) onto white card. Adhered this onto some of the brown patterned paper & arranged on the card.
Poor Squeak! Don't think they will be glad to be home - still his heart's in the right place!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week whatever you're doing.
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment