Sunday 19 October 2014

DT Post


Hi everyone - hope you've all had a good week.
For today's post I have made a 3 step card - this shape is really easy to make & folds flat for posting. It also stands well. If you want the measurements they are on my blog under the templates tab.
I made the basic shape from some white card, covered this with a sheet from the Magic of Christmas paper pad designed by Steph Davies.
Stamped the images from Crafter's Companion - Adorables Cute Companions designed by Jayne Nestorenko, onto white card, coloured in using watercolour pencils.
I cut the images out leaving a small white border. Adhered the images onto some red card & cut out leaving a small red border.
Went around the edges of the card with foil. Arranged my elements onto the card using foam pads.
These images are really easy to work with, the detail on them is lovely.
Check out Julie's shop & have a closer look.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


No comments:

Post a Comment