Monday 27 October 2014

Design team make...Christmas Stamping


Hello everyone..Genny here. Today I have been lucky enough to be able to work with a stamp from the Adorables range brought to us crafters by the wonderful Jayne Nestorenko. She is actually one of the crafters that inspired me in the first place to make cards...I loved her ideas. As I've said this stamp is from the Adorables range of 6 different stamp sets. Bev has created some fantastic designs with one of the other sets. This set is called 'Loving'. I stamped the little girl with the cat, the window and the teddy.I then cut them out, including the window panes of the window. I coloured a piece of card dark blue and then stuck the window onto that. All the images I coloured using my copics. I then mounted the picture onto some green mirri. I cut a border of the same colour and added to that some of a gingham ribbon from my stash. The greeting is one of 4 on the stamp set. I finally added a die cut poinsettia, holly leaves and a gold swirl. Finally I added some jewels.


I really like the different range of these stamps ...I'm hoping that I will be able to share another couple with you this week. Once I had started with the stamps..lots of ideas were popping into my head..I just hope that I can get them all made to share with you.
We have had quite a week with the weather here in the mountains..so it has been the perfect time to stay in and craft. I hope that the weather has been kinder to you all. So until next time...take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment