Tuesday 7 October 2014

Margaret Tarrant Paper Pad..Design team makes


 Good Afternoon everyone. For this weeks design team makes I have been lucky enough to get to work with this wonderful paper pad brought to us crafters by Joanna Sheen. It features the artwork of Margaret Tarrant. To say that I love these images would be an understatement. For as long as I can remember these images have seemed to hold a fasination for me. There is something so magical about them.The first card above features the fairy holding the mistletoe over the rabbits head. I have mounted the image and the backing paper onto some dark green card. The backing paper I have used on all three cards is from my stash..so it's a perfect time to go through all your stash of christmas papers and find one you like.I know that Julie here at JB Crafting Supplies has some fabulous christmas papers available.I used my dies to create the bunny border and the mistletoe at the top right corner. The image itself is decoupaged. The only thing I haven't done which I may do is add some fine glitter to the snow.



This second card I have mounted onto gold mirri. I created 2 borders of mistletoe using my dies. For all three cards I seem to have picked the ones featuring mistletoe. The last card has had the image mounted onto some dull gold mirri.I have decorated with gold swirls, holly leaves and berries and some more mistletoe.



If you are into making your own backing paper, using stamps or stencils then you could create something both wonderful and personal to match these images. In the paper pad there are lots of images and each has 2 copies. I have purchased another copy of this pad just to use to frame the images. They are so lovely..they would be perfect for a childs bedroom. 

If you have any questions about any of the different products that I've used..just please ask. I get most of my things from Julie...she is a wonderful source of stash.And if she happens not to stock what you'd like..she will order it for you. So if you have any questions about any of the dies that I have used..as I've said just ask and I will be more than happy to help.

So until next week..I hope that you have a great crafting week and that the weather is kind to you...take care and happy crafting ...Gennyxx


No comments:

Post a Comment