Monday 20 October 2014

Joanna Sheen paper pad...Design team makes



Hello everyone..Genny here. I hope that the weather is being kinder to you all than it is to me , here in the mountains of Wales. Between the wild wind and the lashing rain..my poor cats don't know what to do for the best. I definitely know what to do...stay in and craft. For todays makes I have continued to use the paper pad from Joanna Sheen. My first card features the pixies and the pinecones. I have embellished using a poinsettia which I die cut in white. some white pine boughs and some small diecut pine cones. I have mounted the image onto some holographic silver board.



My second card I have added a poinsettia coloured red, alongside some holly leaves. All the backing papers are from my stash. I know that Julie has some wonderful papers in stock and are well worth a look. I have been collecting paper for years and really that is why I got into cdrom crafting. Rather than have piles and piles of paper lying around. I have a collection of cds and I can always find a suitable backing paper. It really is like having a library. And on some of the cds..the papers are just so beautiful, I would love them as wallpaper. It's strange thinking about it...I have always had a passion for pretty paper and when I was little..if I liked it, I couldn't bear to use it...lol...I just stroked it...it is really no surprise that I became a crafter is it?




My final card has a mixture of embellishments...pine boughs, poinsettia, holly leaves and jewels as berries. On this card..it is definitely a fairy because it has wings. I love this little image of the fairy giving the card to the robins I hope that you've enjoyed seeing my cards today..I will be back later in the week to share some stamping with you all...until then...take care and happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment