Monday 3 November 2014

Talking to teddy...design team make


Hello everyone..Genny here. Today I have made another card using the Jayne Nestorenko stamps that I used last week. These stamps are from the same set but I've used them in a different way. Instead of having the little girl holding the cat, I cut off the cat from the stamped image and replaced it with the teddy. On the sheet there is also the basket and the view of the end of the bed. I stamped and coloured the end of the bed onto a circle of white card. The girl, the teddy,and the basket I stamped onto spare card and then coloured them and cut them out. I then decoupaged them onto the circle. I have coloured all the images with my copics..but you could colour with whichever is your favourite medium. Sometimes I use my promarkers, sometimes my watercolours or watercolour pencils. I have even coloured with my H2os. Use whatever you feel happiest with. I have coloured using greens and lilacs but it would equally nice using reds and greens or just stamped using a sepia coloured inkpad..each way would give a totally different look but each as lovely as the next. I think I will try stamping and colouring just using one colour..I will try and do it this week. You see just as I'm talking about what I've done..I come up with a new idea.
I hope that you all have a good crafting week..I will try and get back to you with my new idea. So until then..take care and happy crafting. Below is a picture of the completed card. I have used a pink backing paper from my stash and created a border using some glitter paper. I have just added a white poinsettia and a greeting from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment