Sunday 16 November 2014

DT Post

Hi everyone! Hope you have all had a great week & are not getting too stressed about how quickly Christmas seems to be getting here. Grab a coffee & see what I've been making.
Here is this week's DT make using the lovely Crafter's Companion stamps & the gorgeous Magic of Christmas paper pad that Julie sent me.
I made a small gift bag from ordinary copy paper & covered it with paper from the paper pad. I inked around all the edges using barn door Distress Ink.
I stamped the image onto white card using black Archival ink, then coloured in using my watercolour pencils. Cut around the image leaving a small white border as I thought the image might 'get lost' when I placed it on the patterened paper.
Stamped the sentiment onto white card, inked around the edges with the barn door DI, adhered onto another piece of white card & cut out leaving a small border.
I arranged the image & sentiment on the bag & adhered using foam pads.
Added some sparkle with stickles & closed using some snowflake brads - which I also applied some sparkly stickles to!
A neat little bag to put a few treats in!
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment