Tuesday 11 November 2014

Stampendous Stamps...Design Team Makes


Hello everyone...Genny here. I hope that you'll all keeping warm..the weather here in the mountains is freezing cold...will be needing my winter socks sometime soon..lol. For todays design team makes I've decided to use some of the fabulous stamps available from Julie here at JB Crafting. All the stamps that I've used today are from the Stampendous range. Two of them feature a House Mouse design and the other is this adorable cat with the santa hat. I know that you can buy cheaper stamps but sometimes, especially with stamps..you get what you pay for. All the stamps that I have used from the Stampendous range have been brilliant. They stamp so clearly first time and the detail is amazing. As most of you know I just adore cats and share my life with 10...so I just had to have the two featuring the kitties..lol.


On all the images I have stamped using a black memento inkpad. I coloured all the images with my copic pens but could have easily coloured them using my promarkers, watercolours or pencils. I decided to colour the cats ginger just because yesterday I spent a lot of time with my ginger cat Icabod. All the papers that I've used were from my christmas stash. All the images I cut into an oval shape and mounted them onto an oval mirri mount.


All the embellishments have come from Julies shop..she has an amazing variety of christmas themed ones and you could use any of your choice to decorate your own cards. I have to say that I just love to colour images...I find it so relaxing..I always liked to colour when I was little and am lucky enough to be able to do it as part of my working life now. The other good thing about using stamps is that you can colour them to match your own ideas or colour schemes. If you fancy using say blue and silver on your christmas cards..this allows you to.
I will be sharing cards all week on the facebook page ...I hope you will enjoy the different cards..they will all be made using a stamped image. So until next time...take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment