Monday 19 January 2015

Design team make...Stampendous stamps

 Hello everyone..Genny here. Today I've been lucky enough to be able to work with this Stampendous stamp again. I just love the way that you can change the colours used for the flowers, as well as the backing paper. I wanted to do a blue and white theme today. Probably because I've just washed one of my teapots and that was blue and white. So I wanted to do a blue and white teapot but keep the background a soft blue. I had a look in my scrap box and found this lovely piece of blue and white patterned paper. I mounted this onto some blue card and also mounted the image and the greeting onto the same blue.


The greeting and the flowery border are peeloffs, They have come on so far in the last few years, with all the colours and styles border  peeloffs are now in a whole new place. I have to admit to having a bit of a thing for the glittery ones..lol. For the stamped image, I have stamped it using my memento inkpad. and for a change coloured it with my promarkers. I always enjoy colouring...I have done since I was a child..and I have a wide range of colouring mediums...copics, promarkers, glaze,  watercolour pencils and paints, intense pencils, H20s, pastels, acrylics...I never know from one day to the next what I'm going to use..but that's half the fun.

Wherever you are I hope that the weather is being kind to you. It is so cold here..my winter socks are on my feet..alongside one of my cats who has taken up residence on my leg blanket..lol. If you fancy having a go at this card or something similar why not pop over to the JB-Crafting shop and see what goodies Julie has to offer. So until next time...take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment