Sunday 4 January 2015

DT post using Joanna Sheen papers


Hi everyone! Bev here with this weeks DT post.
I have used the Joanna Sheen paper pad designed by Janet Kruskamp & a Crafter's Companion embossing folder - flower garden from the Vintage Floral collection.
Each page of the pad contains all you need to make a card - images, sentiments, 'ribbon' edging.
I decided that a get well card would be a good idea to make as everyone seems to be suffering from this awful cold/flu bug that is going around - us included! If you are suffering I hope you get well soon & looking at my card will make you feel a little better.
I embossed the front of a white card. I was going to ink over the design, but decided that the pattern is so deep that it can easily be seen & I think it suits the images from the paper pad better.
I cut out the images, 'ribbon' & sentiment, then arranged them on the card until I liked the arrangement.
I adhered the 'ribbon' using wet glue, the images & sentiment using foam pads.
The papers are so lovely there really is no need for any other embellishment & there is a lot of choice of images & sentiments to choose from.
Hope you like this weeks make.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment