Sunday 25 January 2015

DT post using Stampendous stamp


Hi everyone - hope you have all had a good weekend & are ready for the week ahead. I'm just glad all the snow has gone here.
I wasn't sure what to do for this weeks make, then I happened to empty my teabag box! I would transform the box into a lovely caddy for my teabags.
Here is how the box started out -


- ok but not pretty enough & not sturdy enough to keep reusing.
I started by strengthening the box using some card to stick to the inside.
I picked out some green card to cover the box - a lovely green that matches my kitchen.
I then stamped the lovely Stampendous Teacup Cupcake image onto some white card. I coloured this using Inktense pencils.
I cut out the image & adhered it to the front of the box.
I stamped out 'Time For Tea' in green distress ink onto some white card, cut out each word & adhered to the lid of the box.
I think this is so much prettier than the original.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


No comments:

Post a Comment