Monday 12 January 2015

Thomas Kinkade Paper Pad..Design Team Makes


 Hello everyone..Genny here. Well we have certainly had some wild weather to deal with. As far as I'm concerned it's the best time to lose yourself in a little crafting. For this weeks design team makes, I have worked with the fabulous little paper pad by Joanna Sheen. It features the wonderful work of Thomas Kinkade. It is available to buy from Julie here at JB-Crafting Supplies. It's a small pad at a really great price and provides a wide range of images to work with. There are two of each image..so if you really like one, at least you know you have one to keep.


On each card I have mounted an image onto a co-ordinating card and have used the same card to mount the backing paper on. All the backing papers that I've used are from the Thomas kinkade triple cd. I used that cd just because it was to hand but you could use any backing paper that you have in your stash. I have picked to us some very plain backing papers simply because there is so much detail in the main image.

On the paper pad there is a lot of other detail as well...greetings, decoupage and other embellishments. What is really nice is the fact that the size of image allows to to make a wide variety of size of card. The cards I've used today are all 7x7 and the size of the image makes a great size focal point.

I have used some rub ons from my stash to embellish the cards. I would have to say that rubons have come on such a way over the past few years. I can remember years ago fighting to get them to work and have to say the ones that I've used on these cards were a joy to use.

I hope that you are managing to stay nice and warm during this bad weather. If in doubt..stay in and craft..lol. So until next time..take care and happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment