Sunday 18 January 2015

DT post using Joanna Sheen papers


Hi everyone! Here is this weeks DT make using those lovely Joanna Sheen papers designed by Janet Kruskamp.
I had bought myself a notebook - it looked a bit boring so decided to decorate it using those papers.



I chose which sheet I wanted to use from the pad - which took time as there are so many lovely designs. I cut out the elements & arranged them on the notebook until I found an arrangement I liked.
I thought it need something around the edges, so after looking through my stash decided on some lovely lace.
I adhered the lace onto the notebook first using some of that super sticky double sided tape, then placed the elements from the paper pad & adhered these using a wet glue.
I wrote my name on the tag, adhered this with foam pads & placed a gem on top of it.
I love my notebook now! Much better than the boring one I started out with. Go on - make yourself a lovely notebook! I'm sure Julie has lots of other paper pads in her shop you could use.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment