Monday 9 February 2015

Design team make featuring Joanna Sheen


Hello everyone...Genny here. My first card is made using the wonderful stamp plate from Joanna Sheen. The two stamped images are from the Enchanted Forest range and this stamp sheet is called Magical Day.I have coloured both images using my promarkers and then cut them out. I mounted some backing paper from a wonderful little pad called Perfect Prints..Blue Dawn onto some blue card. I also created a little border using the same blue card. I then added one of my favourite sayings and some peeloff butterflies.

As part of my design team work I was given this little paper pad to work with and I have to say it is such a pretty pad with lots of different papers that will come in so handy in your stash.As most of you know by now and this is one from the Perfect Prints pad...my stash is an ever growing thing and I always keep my eye out for things that I think will come in handy, that are a great price. This pad is just the thing. Below is a card that I was having a little problem with as I couldn't decide what backing paper to use. That was until I looked through this pad. This paper was right to use with this decoupaged image. I was looking for a paper that would allow the decoupage to be the main focus


The decoupage is one from the Le Shu range and as you know I do have a bit of a passion for cats. Sometimes there is nothing better than sitting down, watching the television cutting out some decoupage. If I'm in the mood, I cut a load out and put them into cello bags until I need them.
It certainly keeps me quiet..lol. So until next week...take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment