Tuesday 3 February 2015

Design team make using a Joanna Sheen stamp


Hello everyone..Genny here. I hope that you are all managing to stay warm and cosy. It's very cold here in the mountains of Wales but I have to admit that the snow does look magical. And as far as I can see it's the perfect weather to stay in and craft.

Today as my design team make I have used a Joanna Sheen stamp from her Enchanted Forest range. This particular stamp is on the Magical Day sheet. I have stamped the image using my memento ink pad and have coloured her using my promarkers. I then glittered her dress and wings and cut her out. I die cut a plain oval shape and the created a background on it. I used some paper from my stash to cover the card and then added a glittery peeloff around the edge. I decorated the oval using some die cut ivy leaves and sequin flowers. I then finally added a large die flower, colouring it to match in with the card.

All the little embellishments, can make such a difference to a finished card. As you probably know by now, I love all the little extras. Julie stocks some really wonderful ' just have to have it's' in stock and if you get the chance please pop over to the shop..either online or in person and take a look. It's always worth taking a look at the die cutting dies that are available...they are great to have in your stash as well.

I shall hopefully be back later in the week with some cards from some different Joanna Sheen cdroms. So until then..take care and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment