Sunday 15 February 2015

DT Post


Hi everyone! Another weekend rolls around - can't believe we are midway through February already!
I have made a card today using the Stampendous Fantasy Tiles & Forever in Time Paper Collection - Elderberry. All sent to me by Julie - thank you.
I picked out a backing paper - with lovely swirls. I matted this onto some white card.
There is a lovely border stamp that comes with the tile stamps. I stamped this onto white card, using a lovely Burgundy ink, to make a frame.
I picked out the tiles & stamped these onto white card with the Burgundy ink. Carefully cut them out. I matted these onto a smaller piece of the patterned paper using foam pads for a bit of dimension. Inked around the edges. I then matted this onto the white card with the frame.
All this was now matted onto the main card.
I stamped the border stamp onto some white card, but stamped on some scrap paper first to give a faded look. Stamped the sentiment onto this & added this to the card with foam pads.
There are some lovely papers in this paper pack - useful for all kinds of projects. I'd better get my thinking cap on for next week.
Hope you like this week's make.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


No comments:

Post a Comment