Sunday 8 February 2015

Dt post


Hi everyone! The snow has just about gone here. Hope you are all well & have had a good weekend.
Julie sent me some new crafty goodies! Fantasy tile stamps from Stampendous. As you can see above there are 12 lovely tile sized stamps & one lacy border stamp.
Here is the ATC I made with 3 of the tiles & the border stamp.


I cut out my ATC from thick card, covered it with white card. I picked out 3 tiles to use & stamped them onto white card using blue Distress Ink & cut them out. I edged the tiles with a dark blue marker.
I stamped down the long edges of the ATC using the border stamp & the blue DI.
Placed the tiles onto the ATC using foam pads for a bit of dimension. Added some blue gems for a bit of bling.
Edged around the ATC with a dark blue marker.
I have made this for a swap where the theme is the colour blue.
Hope you like my make this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment