Thursday 26 February 2015

Design team makes...Joanna Sheen






Hello everyone...Genny here. Today for my design team makes, I have been lucky enough to be able to work with this cdrom brought to us by Joanna Sheen. The cd is called Janet Kruskamp...The Collection. There are just so many wonderful images on this cd...I didn't know where to start and when to stop. For some reason unknown to me, this cd came out very quietly and a lot of Joanna fans I know didn't even realise it had been released and are only just discovering it. It has so many delicious images and backing papers on it.A lot of the images have decoupage included on the one sheet, so it becomes a cheap version to print out. There is so much detail in each image..you can imagine yourself there.The only background paper from another cd is on the 2nd card and that backing paper is from another Joanna Sheen cd...The Age of Elegance, another of my favourite cds. This was another cd that arrived very quietly but again has fantastic images and stunning background papers...many of which feature the work of William Morris. In the next couple of weeks, I may do a feature on that cd, as I'm sure many of you would love it. Any of the cds that I use are all available from Julie here at JB-Crafting. Also Julie is a wonderful source of embellishments for your stash...I know because I have many of them in my own.

I'm sorry that it is a short write up today..only I'm having some trouble with my computer..but of course, if you have any queries, pleasedo not hesitate to get in touch with me and I'll be more than happy to help. So until next week..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment