Sunday 22 June 2014

DT post using Crafter's Companion vintage floral


Hi - thanks for stopping by.
I decided to make a scrapbook page using the Crafter's Companion vintage floral collection. I decided to use Craft Artist as have not been at home much but had my laptop with me.
The images from the cd were easy to import into CA & once there I could build my page.
I had a photo of my Mum, Dad & me taken at their Golden Wedding party - the last photo we had together - it was taken in December 2005. Mum died in December 2008 & Dad in February 2012 - how quickly circumstances can change. I did shed a few tears making this page, but also remembered happier times.
I used an accent paper, embossed paper & elements from the vintage ephemera sheet.
All the elements on this cd are lovely & they print out well.
Have a good week whatever you are doing,
Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment