Sunday 15 June 2014

Vintage Floral - DT post


For my DT piece this month I was sent Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral CD, Embossalicious embossing folder - blooming wonderful & a set of Crafter's Companion rubber stamp set - sentimentals, vintage floral verses. These are all available in the shop - pop along & have a peek.

I thought I'd use a bit of everything today.
I used the embossing folder to emboss a piece of white card.
Printed a design sheet & a sheet of designer 3D bows.
Stamped the sentiment using crushed olive Distress Ink.
Cut the design sheet to a square shape, matted this onto the embossed white card. Went around the edges of the white card with tattered lace DI, to highlight the embossing.
Die cut 2 tags, one on the embossed card & one centering the sentiment. Went around the edge of the smaller tag with tattered lace DI. Matted the smaller tag onto the larger one, attached these to the card using foam pads.
Made up the 3D bow & adhered to the top of the tags.

Hope the World Cup is not getting you down too much - my living room has a definate green hue! Still lots of uninterrupted crafting!

Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment